Job Vacancy at E.J. Churchill
E.J. Churchill is offering a vital Front of House role dealing with clients on a face-to-face and telephone basis. You shall be the first point of contact for all customers, therefore it is essential that you have excellent communication skills and a friendly manner as well as being polite, courteous and organised.
The job holder must be able to deal with client’s enquiries, bookings and sales whether by phone, email or over the reception desk.
Successful candidates shall be responsible for ensuring customers are directed to the appropriate department or person efficiently as well as provide administration support.
This is a full time role working Tuesday to Saturday 8:30am – 5:30pm and occasional evenings when required.
- To have excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise with people of all levels
- To make booking for shooting lessons and take payment for shooting and shop goods
- To be assertive and reliable
- Must be flexible and be able to work additional hours if required
- Must have first class organisational skills including experience handling multiple tasks
- To assist in the running of the bar, restocking the bar and fridge, serving drinks and food, emptying dishwashers and keeping the bar and kitchen areas clean
- Must work well as a team and under no supervision
To apply for this role please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Related Articles: A Cupid Clay Package